SCHOOL DAY CURFEW VIOLATIONS. Between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm during any school day you are IN VIOLATION if you are a minor under the age of 17 and remain in or about any public place, street or establishment UNLESS: you have written proof from school authorities excusing you from attendance at that particular time or unless accompanied by a parent or guardian or a person 21 years of age or older.
Visit Public Safety for details regarding Parental Guidance Required (PGR) restrictions and School Day Curfew Violations at Mondawmin Mall.
Please see below for more details.
1. PENALTIES ART-19 Section 34-6, BALTIMORE CITY CODE Juveniles / Parents: $5.00 - $100.00 Business Operators: $25.00 - $500.00 BALTIMORE POLICE DEPARTMENT MONDAWMIN MALL POLICY
2. Between 7:30 am and 6:00 pm during any public city school day anyone under 18 years of age are not allowed in the mall unless accompanied by a parent / guardian or a person 21 years of age or older
3. Proof of age may be required for the youth or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification may be asked to leave the property.
4. Valid identification includes a state issued driver’s license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card, or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
5. One adult may accompany up to four youths.* All accompanied youths must remain with the supervising adult.
6. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
Code of Conduct
This mall is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
• Violations of the law.
• Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants, and/or employees.
• Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
• Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment.
• Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes.
• Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants.
• No firearms or illegal weapons.
Guests who do not act responsibly or follow center policies may be asked to leave. If they fail or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
*This limitation does not apply to children age 10 and under.
PGR dates and times are subject to change by Mall Management. All weapons are prohibited on these premises.